Valentine's Day Cards for Nerds



Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, and if you're like me - you haven't done a damn thing about it just yet.  Hey its not like I don't want to, it's just.. you know... excuses happen.  

But I plan on staying up most of the night on February 13th to make sure all my valentines are properly valentined and such.  

So this morning I remembered about a post I did back the day of Juggling Eric where I made geek valentine cards.  Well I couldn't find the post - which means I didn't actually do it.  The reason more than likely was I'm not really funny or witty and couldn't think of anything past a Jack Bauer joke or something.

For this reason I started over.  

They still may not be funny.  My wife will more than likely not get them, but I don't give a crap.  They made me chuckle when I made them.  To hell what you readers think!!

Enjoy...

or not.


















Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know it's only seven.  What can I do with seven valentines MCB?  Well I don't know, make multiple copies. I don't care.  If I would have thought about this sooner I would have put more time into it and gotten like one or two more.

As you were.