In case you didn't know, I'm a comic book nerd. I don't want want to label my children as comic book nerds just yet, but they might just get there. One of their favorite shows is Teen Titans, Go! It's fantastic. They don't spend all episode fighting the bad guys, they could spend an entire episode getting ready for a Thanksgiving dinner and Robin is freaking out because Batman is coming over and he wants to make a good impression.
So yeah, it's brilliant!
The current episode for some reason or another, Robin wanted to get a yearbook printed for the team and include all the cool things he's done in it. Well it doesn't exactly go according to plan. Towards the end he's on a mission to get the most signatures, but upon returning to the Tower he finds his teammates have more signature than he does.
Check out the video -
And the signatures are fantastic. I had to get the screen shots just to get them all in.
1. Alfred (Batman's Butler)
2. Oliver Queen (Green Arrow)
3. Hal Jordon (Green Lantern)
4. Mr. Freeze
5. The Flash
6. Jon Stewart (Another Green Lantern)
7. Kyle Rayner (Yet Another Green Lantern)
8. Aqua Man
9. Harley Quinn
10. The Joker
11. Dr. Manhatten (The Watchmen)
12. Black Canary
13. Captain Cold
15. Blue Beetle
17. Damian Wayne (Batman's Son, A Robin)
18. Haunted Tank
19. Wonder Woman
20. Krypto the Super Dog
21. The Red Hood (Presumably Jason Todd. A Former Robin)
23. Rorschach (The Watchmen)
24. The Riddler
25. Lady Legasus (Alias of Raven)
27. Bruce Wayne
29. Clark Kent
29. Ras-al Ghul*
33. Presumably the Comedian (From The Watchmen)
Lack of editing made me overlook the inclusion of TWO #29's.
Did you see any others?
This just proves that Teen Titans Go! is the best cartoon of all time!