#SuperheroMarchMadness2015


March Madness is in full effect.  Brackets are being filled and eventually busted.  We do an annual Bracket Challenge in Boltonshire, and I wanted to do something a little different as well.  I asked the kids to name me Thirty Two Heroes from whatever genre.  I got more than enough and narrowed it down to the thirty-two below and separated into four categories.  

Justice League
Avengers
Teen Titans
Random

The plan is to put it to vote on twitter and see who is the Super Hero March Madness 2015 Champion.

The winner will get something.

Maybe a movie deal.

Or a comic.

Or their own TV show.

We'll see.

Here's the full bracket.



Justice League


Avengers

Random

Teen Titans

So the voting starts now for the first round.  Voting is exclusively on Twitter.  Follow me at @ericdbolton to vote.

Vote Now. Vote Often.

Comments