Celi Says

My daughter, Araceli has a habit of saying what's on her mind.  She get's it from her momma.  It's a blessing and a curse.  One day I told Kristie if I ever started to blog again, I would give Araceli her own bit and call it, "Celi Says".

She was quick to reply and scorned, "You better! Because she didn't get a video!!!"

This is referring to a video I made of Loreli a few months after she was born set to the tune of Peanut Butter Jelly Time.  Also in regards to a video I made for Seth shortly after he was born to the theme of U2's Beautiful Day.  

Obviously she's been holding it against me for nearly FOUR YEARS because it's the first thing that popped into her mind.

It wasn't that I didn't want to make a video for her, I just let the time get away from me and it never happened.

So here is the debut of Celi Says in the comic strip format I envisioned.


Yeah it's kind of Family Circus in the mushiness at the end, but it melted my heart.

Welcome to Boltonshire

Comments

Post a Comment

Here.