Return of the P-Touch.



I've been reviewing Brother's P-Touch Label Maker.  In part one, I tested the durability of the label against common household cleaning products. With part two, I put the label maker to work in various situations around Boltonshire.

It's been a few months and I have to say, the labels haven't held up that well.  It wasn't due to any defects in the product or adhesive. It had to do with this precious creature.

The Emsters

Now I'm sure you're saying, "How could that cutie pie, be a label hater?"  Well let me tell you, during the day she's all nice and fun, and at night she turns ninja....


With enough time, Emma managed to pick at the labels and peel them off.   She must have been real determined, because she picked at them until she got them all.  I did not even think she had time to peel them off with all the other ninja things she does. 

But then I found this...


You may think the kids run Boltonshire, but they make mistakes too.  She obviously did not do a good enough job destroying the list, and she forgot about my mad ninja list finding skillz!!!

Ninja Toddlers aside, the Brother P-Touch Label Maker was great.  The labels have various designs and fonts.  It was actually missing for a while, then I found it in MaddSkillz' room.  I'm not sure what he labeled,  but I'm sure it was safe from the Ninja Toddler.

I would recommend the P-Touch Label Maker to friends and family, but with a disclaimer of keeping it away from Ninja Toddlers.

 “I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Brother P-Touch and received a product and gift card to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.” 


Comments