Happy Third Birthday Celi!!

Something I knew that was inevitable, but refused to acknowledge.  My Celi Belly turns THREE today.  At the time, I really didn't know how I was going to be able to deal with TWO girls.  She by far has been the least maintained (in health and in discipline, although she has her moments).  When she was a baby, she would just sit and watch everyone.  I thought either she was observing and gaining knowledge or learning everyone's weaknesses.


















I can usually have an image in my head of what a project would look like at it's completion.  But if you would have told me three years ago, I could not have imagined her to be as beautiful as she's turning out to be.

I love you Araceli Elena.  You are an amazing girl, and I am truly blessed to have you as my daughter.

Happy Birthday Celi!!!


Comments

  1. The older she is, the prettier she gets. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUCH A CUTIE! You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Here.