Ladybug's Lunchbags: Spongebob Week

A couple things changed this week.  KC started working nights, and in an effort to keep her mentally sane, I changed my schedule so I could take Ladybug and MaddSkillz to school in the morning.  The down side is I don't get home until 7pm.

Expanding from a suggestion from Lee over at An Ordinary Dad, I started themes each week.  It's easier on me because I don't have to think about what to do every night.  

This week, Spongebob Squarepants' Supporting Characters

MONDAY - Gary

TUESDAY - Plankton

WEDNESDAY - A School of Jellyfish

THURSDAY - Mr. Krabs



There was not a Friday due to our going out of town for my brother's wedding (Team Thunder Dumplings from Fantasy Football).  And apparently I lied about the picture quality.

Have a great day my friends.

Comments