Dear Amanda,


From Creative Copy Challenge #152 - Required words are bold. 
06/13/2011
My Dearest Amanda,
It’s been two years to the day we first met.  I was a depressed soul working at a crap job, when an angelic being walked in and ordered a grande mocha frapaccino.  Your smile was infectious from the very beginning.  It complemented the way you walked, you talked, and even the way you would scratch your nose.  Your presence pulled this tortured andlost wretch of a beast out of a pit of depression, drugs and hard liquor.  It was not hard for me to put you on the pedestal you deserved and exalted your works completed in me.  All this caused me to be repentant to my way of life prior to June thirteenth, two-thousand and nine.  I was in love with my savior.
It wasn’t long after when I started staying over at your house.  I learned to appreciate Lifetime movies from all the the time we spent watching TV.  During bad weather, I would be your protector and get as close as I could to you to try and protect you from the sounds of hail banging against the patio cover.
Sometimes I would just watch you sleep.  I liked to imagine you were dreaming of me and the reason for your continuous smile while you slumbered.  I’ve never learned so much from anyone so interesting or fun in my entire life.
You are my world, Amanda.  There is no place I would not follow you.  Some people may try to demonize the relationship by inferring it’s only temporary or superficial; I ignore the naysayers.  They just don’t understand the relationship we genuinely share.
But something inside my head is starting to believe those accusations.  I can’t let them continue.  Which is why as soon as you are finished reading this letter, I will kill you.
Remember I will always love you, even if you have no idea who I am.
Love Always,
Derek.
p.s.  Don’t worry, I’ll let myself in.

Comments