The Big Two-Oh-Oh!

Well I hit two-hundred posts today.  I'm not sure if it's a real celebration when I only have five maybe six readers.

Anniversary posts are usually blow offs by the bloggers.  They try to make it a bigger deal than it really is.

Come on, were any of you actually counting down to my 200th blog?

Since this blog is mostly about my life with my children.  I decided to ask them how they like my blog that I write about them.  So please take a couple minutes to view the video below.


See my children don't even care enough to search out and see that Daddy has a blog dedicated to how they drive him crazy.

I will remember this when Birthday and Christmas Seasons come around.

Congratulations to ME!!!

Oh, and check out other dad's who could care less about my 200th post over at Dad-Blogs for Fatherhood Friday.

Comments