No Room At The Inn...

...So we headed to Labor and Delivery...

KC is currently hooked up to the monitors, and we're told that we're having the baby today.

We've been here since 5:30 this morning.

I was concerned about the kid's Christmas tomorrow. But KC said to go ahead and continue Christmas without her. If we hadn't told Ladybug that Santa was coming tonight, we could have gotten away with until Mommy gets home.

KC is doing fine. She's enjoying her diet of ice chips. I'm going to go search for a Dr Pepper.

It's a good thing GiGi sent Cinco a gift, because I sure as heck didn't buy them anything..

Also, KC was supposed to go buy my gift today. Doesn't look like that's happening.

I'll keep you posted.

Have a safe and Merry Christmas my friends.
Eric.



****UPDATE Thursday 12:39PM.. They are sending us home because the contractions stopped. Said there is no reason to induce or break the water.. Have to pay for parking now..

*

Comments