Off The Clock

I always dreamed of making my own comic or comic strip. Well this week, thanks to Justin, I found a way to do just that. He did a review of a new cartoon for kids called Superhero Squad. It's about Marvel Super Heroes and is focused towards young children. On the webpage they have a comic maker. You take templates and make your own strips. I started messing with it the other night and was hooked.
So, since I don't have that much to do [sarcasm], I started a new blog where I post the strips. You don't necessarily need to follow comics to understand this, but you might appreciate it a little more.
I've entitled the strip, "Marvel, Off The Clock". If you are not viewing this in a reader, you might want to just click over to the main blog.





Enjoy.

Did you like this post? Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought. You can also subscribe to these posts
HERE. Or any other place on the pages that offer subscriptions.

Juggling Eric Dad Blogs

Comments