Ladybug's Portfolio - MaddSkillz Treasure Hunt!!

Ladybug's Portfolio is a collection of pictures I find on my cell phone. They are taken by my daughter and I usually do not know that they even exist.



~MaddSkillz' Pick Photo Bomb!!!~

During a trip home from Houston, Ladybug playing with the colors, snapped this picture of herself. But she also caught her brother in what appears to be him picking his nose!!!

But if you ask her brother, he might say that he was licking Chee-Toes off his finger.



Did you like this post? Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought. You can also subscribe to these posts HERE. Or any other place on the pages that offer subscriptions.



If you like comics, can you check out this new blog I'm working on? It'll be a place to waste your time..





Juggling Eric Dad Blogs

Comments

  1. Why were you in Houston? I grew up there. Great city if you can take the heat. Although I think I'm probably rather biased.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Here.