July 17, 2009
- 1. Ryan Seacrest's New Contract Makes Him The Richest Man Named Ryan Seacrest - Reportedly gets Eleventy Billion Dollars. This makes me question if the economy is really in the crapper like they say. In other news, Brian Dunkelman makes $11.00.
- 2. Budget Deficit Tops $1 Trillion For First Time EVER! - DAMN YOU PRESIDENT BUSH!! Oh wait.. You're not president any more... Who gets the blame then?? DAMN YOU PRESIDENT BUSH!!!
- 3. Justin Timberlake NOT the Green Lantern - Ryan Reynold's now to play a Marvel and a DC character. Long live GREENPOOL.. Or does DEAD LANTERN sound better?
- 4. 18 Million Dollars For Website Redesign - I'm working on my portfolio.. I would have done it for $250.00.
- 5. Harry Potter Fan Commits Suicide - This guy claimed that his life was all about Harry Potter, but he offed himself because he heard spoilers about the new movie. This is sad on a bunch of different levels, but wouldn't he have known the end if he read the books?
- 6. Mini Me Will Smith is the New Daniel-Son - The new Karate Kid remake will have Jaden Smith as the new Daniel. Jackie Chan is going to be Mr. Miyagi. I'm calling Special Victims Unit on this one. My childhood has just been molested.
- 7. Virgin Mary Found In Bird Poop - This really isn't a big deal around here. I live in San Antonio and know that some catholics can get really crazy with their images. I just can't wait until we start hearing about sightings of a real diety in bird droppings. Oback Barama.
THE OCHO!!! AVON ORIGINS: WOLVERINE -Hugh Jackman researching part in a movie called AVON MAN. Apparently, he starts working for AVON because he lost his real job. DAMN YOU PRESIDENT BUSH!!!
Also Some Good Blogs To Check Out From This Week...
Letter To Unnamed Cookie Company - By Bloggerdad
The Pedephile and the Axe Murder - By Cynical Dad
Mythbustin' - By BusyDad
I hope you enjoyed The Ocho!! for this week. Please come back tomorrow for Week 2 of the Five Deuce Project.