Treasure Adventure.

So I found this treasure map.


I was skeptical at first of it being a real treasure map, so I did some calling around.  Turns out there's a load of geek goodness waiting for me in Fort Worth.



Bins of old comic books.    But that's only the tip of the iceberg....



A CRAP LOAD of bins containing old comic books.

I believe there's 32.  Holding about 2200 books.

Confirmed to be in attendance are:

Amazing Spider Man #100 - $320.00



Captain America #100 - $600.00

Along with these guys' respective issues, there's Avengers, Iron Man, Journey Into Mystery (Thor), Fantastic Four, and X-Men and many many others.

The dates range from what I can tell around 1966 to the mid 80's.  

All in all there's about 10k worth of books that I'm getting for only 1/20th that amount.

Needless to say, I'm an excited little comic dork.  

Have a great weekend my friends.. I know I will.





Comments