RedEnvelope Product Review: Car Trunk Organizer & Cooler



This weekend I was given the opportunity to review a product for RedEnvelope.  RedEnvelope is an online store that specializes in upscale, personalized, and unique gifts for any occasion.

From the list of Father's Day Products for review, I chose the car trunk organizer and cooler.  I could have chosen the beer holster or the superhero cuff links, but I've really become a lot more practical with my purchases since becoming a father.  So I chose the organizer and cooler for review.

When I told my wife that I was getting the chance to review a product from RedEnvelope, I showed her the picture you see above.  She looked at it and squinted her nose in a judgmental way and said, "It looks small."  The way I thought, even if it isn't HUGE, any way to start organization in my mini van would be a start.

I received the package 24 hours after confirmation.  Now I'm not sure if this is standard shipping for all orders or just for product reviews, but I was impressed with the turn around time.  Inside the shipping box, the product was packaged in a very nice red gift box wrapped with a white ribbon and a card attached.  When I read "personalized"  on their website, I thought they only meant on particular products.  The card had a personalized note to me thanking me for my assistance.  So far so good RedEnvelope.





The organizer has three equal sized compartments. The sides are very sturdy and the whole things is collapsible and can latch with Velcro straps. I was impressed with the construction of the organizer, the sides didn't fall down or go limp when the cooler wasn't placed inside.

The cooler is removable for transporting the cold drinks or food away from the vehicle. The cooler can fit about 20 cans of soda.

The organizer and cooler couldn't have come at a better time.  We were the parents to bring the snacks on Sunday for Ladybug's T-Ball game.  So I loaded up with the organizer with snack bags and Gatorade and headed for the game.





The organizer and cooler was a perfect carrier for the snacks and drinks.  The cut out handles on the side made it very easy for moving from the van to where the players were to pass out their snacks.  I also noticed while carrying the product, it did not collapse on itself and fold into the middle where it was the heaviest.

I was very pleased with the product and it even made my wife a believer after her first reaction.

With Father's Day around the corner, I would suggest giving RedEnvelope a try.  I am in the customer service field, and when I do business with another company that has outstanding customer service as I've been privy too with RedEnvelope, I like endorsing them.

The fine people at RedEnvelope are also offering my readers a 10% discount when they order online using the code 10offred.

Full disclosure: All opinions expressed in this review are my own and not influenced in any way by the company. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. I have been compensated and given a product free of charge, but that does not impact my views or opinions.

Comments